Warrior Met Coal (“Warrior,” “us,” “our,” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Warrior Website (“Site”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as credit or debit card information, password, company name, company ID, country, or region/state;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you register with our Site.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, posting material or requesting further services. You do not have to register to browse our Site, but you do have to register to purchase products on our Site. When you register, you are asked for information such as your name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, credit and debit card information, and a password that you select,
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us via e-mail or our customer service call center. When you contact us via e-mail or our customer service call center, you may provide us or be asked to provide us Personal Information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question. We may retain this information to assist you in the future.
- Your responses to surveys or promotional materials that we might ask you to complete for research or marketing purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. We use this information to process your orders, make your future orders with us quicker and easier, and to better assist you when you visit our Site or contact us.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). [By logging into your account profile, you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Site and see information about how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.]
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To fulfill your on-line purchase orders, deliver our products to you, process your payment and fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information on our products and any other promotional materials that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. [If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and adjust your user preferences in your account profile.]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Warrior’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Warrior about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To companies that perform marketing services on Warrior’s behalf or to companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements, including without limitation any companies that transport and/or handle our products.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including without limitation any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Warrior, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Warrior. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by Warrior to promote our own or affiliated third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out [by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes]. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Upon your request, we will send additional copies of this Policy. If you would like to request additional copies or if you have any questions concerning this Policy, please write to us at
Warrior Met Coal, Inc.
16243 Hwy 216
Brookwood, AL 35444
Our Policy Regarding Privacy is provided on behalf of the following companies:
Warrior Met Coal, Inc.
Warrior Met Coal Mining, LLC.
Warrior Met Coal Land, LLC.
Warrior Met Coal Gas, LLC.
Warrior Met Coal LA, LLC.
Warrior Met Coal WV, LLC.
Black Warrior Methane, LLC.